iOS VPN bug, Coronavirus Folding@Home
• VPN bug in iOS 13.4
• Folding@Home – how to donate your unused CPU cycles to help provide answers to COVID-19.
• RDP and VPN use skyrocketing
• To ‘www’ or not to ‘www’
• Firefox 76 to finally stop assuming “HTTP”
• Google again revises its schedule for Chrome releases
• Microsoft moves to support “Shadow Stacks”
• Cloudflare’s 184.108.40.206 DNS is audited by KPMG
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-760-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve’s site: https://grc.com/ also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
Products we recommend: https://twit.to/amazon
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
Tweets by TWiT
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.