PwnToOwn Spring 2020, RowHammer.
This week’s stories:
– Two new un-patched 0-days affecting billions of Windows users – here is the fix!
– Mozilla reversed itself on TLS v1.0 and 1.1 deprecation… due to the coronavirus
– A micropatch for Win7 and Server 2008
– Chrome’s release schedule has been impacted by the coronavirus
– CookieThief – "FireSheep evolves for the 21st century"
– PwnToOwn Spring 2020 winners
– Steve’s coronavirus journey
– The fixes for RowHammer have not worked
Hosts: Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve’s site: https://grc.com/ also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
Products we recommend: https://twit.to/amazon
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
Tweets by TWiT
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.